søndag 8. april 2012

Guest designer at Totally Tilda- Happy birthday

Im very proud to be chosen as a guest designer for Totally Tilda for the next couple of weeks.  
This weeks challenge is 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You MUST use the words Happy Birthday on your card ......nothing else will do !!!! You must also remember to use a Tilda on your creation. Pop over to see the DT-s amazing creations and challenge!

My first GDT contribution is this birthday card:

I used papers from the lovely Pion Design, QK dies for the swirls and circle, a heartshaped doily behind the stamp, flowers, lace, a butterfly charm and some pearls. Lots of distressink for the edges:) I love this color- combo, one of mye favourites.


I colored the stamp "Tilda with Hawaiian flower" with my copics. I love this sweet little lady- one of my favourite Magnolias. 

I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes Challenge blog- Challenge 22: Shabby Chic/Vintage



Thanks for visiting my blog, love it if you leave a comment!

    Hugs,

13 kommentarer:

Helle sa...

Hi Elizabeth :)
I really love your card,your color,shape and all the details!
I would be happy to see the back side too ;-)

Hugs
-Helle-

Susie Sugar sa...

Thank you so much for joining us as guest designer @ Totally Tilda for this challenge we are honoured to have you craft with us , your work is outstanding.
This card you made is fabulous, you have great style and your colouring is perfection.
Congrats on coming in our Top 3 as well ....your entry for the last challenge was breathtaking too.
Have a happy Easter darling
Hugs Susie Sugar xxx

Christine sa...

Hi Elizabeth wowzer cute Tilda B/day creation love the great shape & gorgeous shabby chic style..so pleased to have you as our GDT for this chall theme.many thanks..

smiles Christine TT DT xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner sa...

WOW, så nydelig :) jeg måtte selvsagt bli følger hos deg og få deg rett inn i blogglisten min :) fy søren så mye lekkert du lager :)))

her kommer jeg ofte igjen
klem, Anja

Marja Sch sa...

What a wonderful card . Gr Marja

Liz's creative corner sa...

Hi Elizabeth wow hun this is gorgeous, love the shape, colouring and all the beautiful detail, thanks for being our GDT, hugs Liz xx

Delphine sa...

Another gorgeous card! I love, love this colour combo and again the details are so beautiful! Actually I see so many gorgeous things on your blog, I am very happy to be your new follower! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown sa...

Hi Elizabeth,
Wow hunni, this is simply gorgeous. I have had a nosey around your blog too whilst here and your work is fabulous. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this time, I can't wait to see your Midweek creation too.
big hugs
Dawn xx

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Hi lovely,
Your cards and projects are wonderful, fab blog!
Love the shape of this gorgeous card.
Great colouring.
Love,melly. xxx

Lori sa...

Wow girl, this is stunning, I love the border and the gorgeous flowers and Tilda, this one knocked my socks off, thanks so much for joining the TT girls, you're an amazing Guest DT and we're so happy to have you!

Kirsty sa...

Hi I just love this it stands out from the crowd !! Colouring is stunning and such a pretty design ! ;0)

Jacqui P sa...

Wow what a beautiful card! thankyou so much for sharing your talent with us and joining the team for this challenge!
hugs
Jacqui P x

Dragonlady sa...

Hi Elizabeth

Stunning creation, fabulous colouring. Thanks for being our GDT at TT.

hugs Ali x