fredag 5. oktober 2012

Just Magnolia #177

Hi my dear followers and friends!
This is my second post today, please scroll down for the Anonyme Scrappere post.

Friday means a new challenge over at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar challengeblog, we have a new challenge for you today:

Anything goes 
with the option of using Fabric on your creation!

To be eligible for the prize you MUST use a Magnolia or hAngler stamp!

I decorated a paper bag for you to see.
I did use Christmas papers, I'm totally in a Christmas mood ..my better half looks at me like I'm crazy with Christmas stuff all over...lol. This is a get-well soon bag, not a Christmas gift- but the papers works just fine! Always nice to have some get well  cards and gifts laying around,  never know when they might come in handy. Here's my paper-bag:

I used papers from last years Pion Design Christmas collection. The fabric is the cheese cloth and the lace and ribbon- all from a local store. I used Martha Stewart punches and Kort og Godt flowers and pearl string.  The sentiment stamp is form Lilly of the valley. 

 I colored Tilda with wrapped heart with my copic markers.
Colors used:
Skin: E13-11-00-000, Shoes and hair: E47-444-42-41,
Dress and bow: R89-37-27-24-22-20, W3-1
Heart, socks and dress/blouse: C5-3-1-00
Shadow: C5-3-1-00

 Some details... I love those flowers!




And here is a pic of the Nurse Tilda. I used the same colors in this (only fewer).
Hope you like it!
Please stop by the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar challengeblog to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT, and to join the fun!

***
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 

Crafts and me:  #104 My Sentiments Exactly- add a sentiment to the front.
Tuesday Alchemy: #34 Anything but a card or tag

***

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm so grateful for your lovely comments- they make my day! 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 
Hugs, 

16 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Very nice Elizabeth, love your colours and your colouring

jacqui x

Scrappyrpnprn sa...

WOW! Your colouring is out of this world gorgeous! Love this project and may have to pull out my Maggie's.

Minnie

Astrid sa...

An amazing paperbag, love the beautiful details and colouring !!

hugs Astrid

Susi sa...

Oh wow Elisabeth! I'm speechless... Your "Get well soon" bag is adorable. You coloured Tilda so perfect. I love it when Tilda cares red clothes and it fits perfect to the brown colours you used on your project. I really love it!
Hugs
Susi

Sol sa...

Nyyyyyydelig.. Falt helt pladask for fargevalg og ja.. hele posen egentlig.. Dette burde jo jeg også lage for tiden.. Mange Bursdager i denne tiden...
Fantastisk Fargelegging.. Og Helt Rålekkert stempel både det store og det lille. Åh.. Det sykepleier stempelet ønsker jeg meg i vanlig str..
Er jo helte tiden noe nytt man bare MÅ HA!!! :o)
Nydelig Fargelegging av kjole og sko.. Skyggeleggingen din er helt RÅ..
Nydelig lag på lag og Lekre perler og blomster..
Nå ble jeg inspirert altså!
Riktig God Helg til deg! :o)

Teresa sa...

Absolutely adorable Elizabeth, love it, fabulous colouring too. xx

RoseC sa...

Awww, Elizabeth . . . your beautifully colored Tildas look fabulous on this lovely Get Well gift bag. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Christina C. sa...

Ohhhhhhhh, how adorable, Elizabeth!!!
What a great idea!!! I love how you colored this sweet Tilda and the nurse tag couldn't be any cuter!!!
Thanks for the inspiration.

Lau W sa...

So adorable paperbag, your colouring is just fab ! Papers are beautiful !
xxx

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig ♥

Nå har du gitt meg en idé på hvordan jeg kan pynte en vin gavepose ;)

Ha en fin fredagskveld!

Klem!

Rita sa...

Nydelig, Nydelig :) Vakkert fargelagt :) ha en fin helg :) Klem Rita

Eileen Ng-Frumkin sa...

How pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

Eileen

angelwhispers sa...

Elizabeth this is just lovely and the person who receives this will be so happy its just perfect fora Get Well gift! Love Chanelle xxxx

coops sa...

so stunning elizabeth.your design is fabulous and i love your rich colours and fab sweet image.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Tina sa...

Falt for denne gaveposen med en gang jeg så den!! Nydelig fargelagt motiver og så lekkert pyntet :-) Liker veldig godt fargene du har valgt!! Du har fått en ny følger av bloggen din :-)

Unknown sa...

Man...de forstar inte hur mycket som ska hinnas med innan jul och att man maste vara ute i mycket god tid, men du verkar ha julproduktionen under kontroll! :-) Ar det dar Eyelet lace punchen fran MS? Jag har precis bestallt den; borde komma idag!!! :-)

Kram