fredag 22. mars 2013

Midweek Magnolias *Candy winner*

Good morning peeps!

 It's time to announce the winner of my little birthday blog hop card and candy.
Thank you all SO much for celebrating with us, and for all your lovely comments! I hope you had lots of fun with our blog hop. We all had a wonderful time reading your comments and enjoying your gorgeous creations over at the Midweek Magnolias blog.
Hurry over to find out who's the lucky winner of the huge prize donated by our very own Cathy Lee and the surprise gift from Magnolia in Sweden!

Now on to the winner:

 drumm roll please 


♫♫


♫ ta da...♫




Blogger JB said...
Hi Elizabeth , 
beautiful card !! Great colors and
this is one of my favorite tilda's
Have a great weekend Jenny xx
08:32 16. mars 2013
 Slett

Please email me your home address within a week, JB, 
and I will send you the birthday card, 
and my candy: A magnolia stamp and some yummy stash:) 


Thanks for playing along, everyone, don't forget to check out the new challenge over at the Midweek Magnolias

Wishing you a creative weekend! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

Ingen kommentarer: