fredag 17. oktober 2014

DT Art By Mi Ran: Challenge #17


Hi peeps, 
Hope you had a good week. Here's my second DT card for the Art by Mi Ran challenge
Pop over to the challenge blog to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT and join in the fun Anything Goes challenge.

 I used papers from Studio Light, the card shape is a die by Go Create. Flowers are from WOC, Lae and charm from stash. Dies are by Memorybox and Spellbinders. Sentiment is Norsk Stempelblad AS. 

 Isn't she lovely?! I loved coloring her hair and beautiful dress! 
Her name is Rosy Cheek Emma.
Copic colors used:
Skin: E000-21-11-04, R20
Hair: E29-25-21, E49
Dress: BV29-25-23-21, W7 and BG75-73-20, W7
Rose: BG99-96-93-90, R59-85-91
Floor: W5-3-1-00

I decorated the card on the inside with the beautiful papers.

Hope you like it. Don't forget to stop by the Art By Mi Ran blog to join the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Crafty hugs, 
 
  

5 kommentarer:

Mi Ran Jung sa...

Sooooooo very beautiful, Elizabeth!! I adored the shape and your fab coloring.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Super cute card
hugs Tamara

Susi sa...

Beautiful card, Elizabeth. I really love the folds you made in the dress of the little lady. Pretty papers and great card design.
Hugs
Susi

Magda sa...

Jour coloring is amazing Elizabeth!!

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

This is such a stunning card! I love how you've coloured the image. The papers and embellishments look so pretty too.
Rebecca.