fredag 3. oktober 2014

DT Art By Mi Ran: Happy Halloween

Hello crafty friends, 

I was so excited when the talented Mi Ran Jung asked me to join the Art by Miran Challenge design team. you have seen me use a few of those gorgeous images lately, so I was happy to join the lovely ladies on her team. 

This is my very first DT card using the Whimsy Stamps rubber stamp Little Witch. I thought I would make a spooky scene with this flying wich, so I went bananas with my Silhouette (the poor thing has been gathering dust for months now lol). Here's the result: 
I really have no idea where the papers are from. I rarely use orange, so it has been in my drawer a couple of years. The shapes are all from the silhouette online store. Stickers are Making Memories and I used an old book page. 

 I had fun playing with violet and orange coloring this Little Witch
Colors used:
Skin: E13-11-21-000, R20
Hair: V0906-04-000, BV08, W7
Dress: W9-7-5-3
Orange: E07, YR06-09
Broom: E37-35-31-30, E57
Clouds: W7-3-00, Moon: YR00, W7-3-00

I put some spiderwebs on the inside too:)

Hope you'll join us in the challenge over at the Art By Mi Ran Challenge blog. Please stop by and see the gorgeous makes of the dt ladies.

And also, I wanted to show you my new badge:)


Fab, isn't it!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Wishing you a great friday and a wonderful creative weekend! 

Crafty hugs, 


3 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth
hugs Tamara

Sissel sa...

Stilig :)
Klem Sissel

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

A wonderful Halloween card - perfect colours and spooky details!
Rebecca.