mandag 20. oktober 2014

DT Copic Marker Europe: Breast Cancer Awareness

Good morning friends, here's one of my inspiration cards for Copic Marker Europe this month.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so I decided to make a few cards to remind you all to check yourselves and to honor several women in my life who is currently fighting this terrible disease! My heart goes out to all the strong and beautiful women currently fighting every day: Stay Strong Ladies! 

Lots of artists have made images to fund or support breast cancer research and help raise awareness. I used one from Art by Mi Ran on this one.

 I used  Maja Design Papers on my card. The sentiments and heart banner dies are by La La Land crafts. Other dies by Spellbinders, Magnolia and Memorybox.

The beautiful image is Heartfelt by Art by Mi Ran.
Copic colors used: 
Skin: E000-04-11-13-21, R20
Hair: E39-35-31-30-59
Skirt: BV29-25-23-20, W7
Pink: R89-85-81
"White": W7-3-1-00

 I made a sentiment inside this card, a quote I found online:
"Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn"

Hope you like my card, and don't forget to check yourselves, ladies!

Thanks for stopping by, take care!
Wishing you a colorful day! 

Crafty hugs,