mandag 3. november 2014

Wintery christmas card

Hi peeps,
I wanted to show you a card I made for the October edition of Ett Trykk. It's a card made with room for a gift and card. I got the idea for the card over at the Score pal Blog HERE (tutorial). Thanks. I changed the inside a little and made the opening mechanism using vintage pearl brads.
Love the gorgeous blue Maja Christmas papers:) 


Papers are Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics 11th of December og 21st of December, big rose 
by WOC, and I used Spellbinders Pointsettia die and branch dies by Marianne Design. Berries by Kort og Godt, Pearls by Panduro, Vintage Pearl Brads by Maya Road. The gorgeous lace is from the Live and Love Craft Store. 
I also used Martha Stewart Himalayan Snowflake punch and some twine.



Image is Little Darling Rubber Stamps/Saturated Canary- Winter's day ( I think Krista recently put it in her shop as a digi). Copic used:  Skin: E23-13-11-21-00-000, Hair: E29-25-21, Clothes: BV29-25-23-20 og BG75-72-70 og W7, Snowman and snow: C7-3-1-00, Background: B60,C1,C3.

I used a Martha Stewart punch-around-the-page snowflake set on the pockets, the cut out snowflakes was used to decorate the front of the card. I also used a heart die by Magnolia


The sentiment die on the book end is by Lifestyle Crafts.

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, have a wonderful sunday! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

1 kommentar:

Meretekj sa...

Dette vinterkortet var nydelig!
Kklem, Merete