mandag 18. mai 2015

DT Copic Marker Europe: Confirmation card

Hi copic friends, 

Here's my May- inspiration for the Copic Marker Europe blog. I made a card for a confirmand, a lovely young woman, using brighter and happier colors than my usual 90's range (with lots of grey in them). 

I used my copics to color the purple butterflies in the same color as the dress. The papers are byMaja Design and some scrap-papers. I used Martha Stewart punches and dies by Memorybox and Tim Holtz. Flowers By WOC and sentiments by Norsk Stempelblad AS. Swirl stamps by Stempelglede.

 The image is by Saturated Canary. I loved coloring the wavy long hair,! 
Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13-11-21-000, R20 for the cheeks and R20, E93, E04 for the lips. 
Hair: E59-57-55-53-51-50. 
Dress: V09-06-04-15-12. 
Skirt: B00-02-05, W7. 
For the dotted background: B00-01, C1, W00.

I used my blender to make the dots on the dress. 

Here's the in side of the card. The sentiment on the bottom is actually a money clip. 

Hope you like it,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Have fun coloring! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

3 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth. I love your beautifully coloured image and the design is gorgeous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pirkkis sa...

Gorgeous <3 <3 <3

Julie sa...

Nydelig♡ Helt fantastisk!