søndag 10. juli 2016

GDT Ett Trykk: A colorful Happy Birthday

Hello crafty friends, 
Hope you are enjoying summer wherever you are. 
I love the lazy days of summer! I always bring my copics on holiday, this year I joined the Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge, so hopefully I will get a lot of coloring done to make cards with later this year. You can follow my coloring journey on Instagram @cardville

Since I am coloring all night and not getting any cards done these days, I thought I would show you a card I made for Ett Trykk Magazine earlier this spring. 
They asked us to make our own background... I love my patterned papers, so it was a tough challenge for me. I bought lots of gelatos years ago ("had to have them!") but i haven't used them at all, so I thought I would try them for this. Here's how it turned out:) 

Die by Kort og Godt. Butterfly stamps by Tim Holtz, I used clear embossing powder and a heat gun. Then I added the gelatos to a 6 x 6" acrylic block, sprayed with water and stamped on aquarell paper
(I think I will stick to design papers in the future, but it was fun to step out of my comfort zone, now I am running back, lol) 

Image by saturated canary. Copic colors used:
Skin: E13-21-11-000
Hair: E41-43-44-49
Eyes: B99-93-91
T-shirt: R89-85-83-81
Glass: W7-3-1-00
Bow: BG75-72-13-11-10
I added glossy accent on her glasses.


I used foam dots to attach the image. 


I also made a little something for the inside decorations. 



Thanks for stopping by today, 
hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

1 kommentar:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe stilig kort. Bakgrunnen ble kjempe fint :) Klem