fredag 30. desember 2016

Happy New Year/ Godt Nyttår!


The year is comming to an end and I wanted to wish you all a Happy New year. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog all year long, and for leaving comments and inspiration!

Hope to see you in 2017!


So my final post this year will be this chocholate box I made for Copic Marker Norge, using one of my favorite images at the moment. It's a cropped part of one of the Make it Crafty flower girls. 

I used some beautiful papers by Pion design, and lots of fab embellishments and lace from the Live & Love craft store, who is sadly closing down soon. Sentiment stamps by Papirdesign and postmark stamp by Kort og Godt. Dies by Tim Holtz and Marianne design. 

The image is Evelyn by Make it Crafty 
Copic colors used: 
Skin/Hud: E21-13-11-04-0000
Eyes/Øyne: G99, YG67.63
Hair/Hår:E29-25-21 and E49
Dress and bow/Kjole, sløyfer: E18-08-24-22-20, W7
Apron/Forkle: W7-3-1-00


Here's the inside with the chocolate hearts in it.






Wishing you a creative and colorful
Happy New Year!

Crafty hugs, 


Ingen kommentarer: