mandag 23. april 2018

La- La Land Crafts- Brand New and Fabulous release!

Hello lovely peeps, 

Today I am happy to share two cards I made for the brand new release over at La- La Land Crafts. This weekwe are sharing Cards made with a new and exciting release. We have got gorgeous background stamps and fun critters to play with . Please stop by the company blog La- La Land Crafts to see lots and lots of awesome inspiration from the amazing design team all week long.

Here are my two first makes: 

 On this card I have been playing with one of my favorite background stamps from the new release: Just for You. I love the flowers and the pretty checkered background stamp! 

Dies used: 


Copic colors used: 
Green: G99-G94, YG17-YG03
Yellow: E35, YR23, YR21, Y15, Y02
Violet: V09l V17, V15, V12
Basket: E37, E35, E31, YR23, YR21
Glass: C5- C3- C1- C00
Ink for background stamps: 
Disterss Oxide: Peeled paint and Picked Rasberry and Disterss ink- Mustard Seed,



On my second card I made design papers using the background stamps 



On the second card today I have paper pierced Afternoon Tea Marci using papers stamped with distress oxides. Same thing on the background and some of the diecuts. 

Background stamped with Distress ink- Violet vintage

Dress Stamped with: Distress Oxide: Picked Rasberry


Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13-11-21-000-04
Hair: E35, YR23-21-20, Y21, Y02
Green: G99, YG17, YG03
Flowers: R85-83-81

Dies used: 
Tree Branch (thre small flowers die)



Fabulous aren`t they!?!
Enjoy! 

Crafty hugs, 


Ingen kommentarer: