onsdag 17. oktober 2012

Midweek Magnolias #33

Happy hump day my dear followers, 

It's time for a new challenge over at the Midweek Magnolias.
This week we want to see you use your Magnolias to make a creation in 

Autumn/Fall Colors

Stop by the Midweek Magnolias to join in for a chance 
to win an awesome surprise from Magnolia in Sweden.

I decorated a notebook for this challenge, I thought it would make a nice present:

I used the gorgeous Christmas Music and Winter Wishes papers from Inkido.
I used the sand beige "Fleurs des Jardines" lace and the brown Organza Roses Trim.
I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink, and used my sewing machine on the edges. 
The Memories- sign is an old Melissa Frances metal deco from my stash.

I masked the Magnolia background stamp "Welcome to a lovely home" with Tilda on the loose. I colored the image with  distress ink pads. The copper corner is the Large Metal Corner.

The flowers are Roses with glass pearls and Decoration Berries both are from Kort og Godt. I also used Shabby Seam Binding- Sweet Sage. The charms are the Autumn Leaf and the little bird is from the Prima Vintage Trinklets set "Rondelle". The glass pearls are from my stash.


Inside the book I used some of the lovely Inkido papers, a Tea party round Doily by Dovercraft, a Prima Parchment Petals "Vintage" flower. The time table is an old 7gypsies tag I bought years ago. Finally I found a perfect way to use it...lol.

I hope you are inspired to make your own autumn colored project. Pop over to the Midweek Magnolias challengeblog to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT! 

This book is also showcased on the Live & Love craft Inspiration and challengeblog.
***
I would like to enter the following challenges: 
Anything but a card challenge:# 4 Fall/Fall colors/Halloween
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia: #54 Ribbon or Trim
***

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs, 

20 kommentarer:

Astrid sa...

OMG, this is absolutely adorable, love it !!

hugs Astrid

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth

jacqui x

Susy sa...

Så makalöst vackert, Elizabeth!
Gillar dina softa färger och alla vackra detaljer!

KRAM SUSY

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig ♥

Klem, Veronique

Anonym sa...

gorgeous creating Elizabeth! Love how you colored Tilda and her scene! So sweet!

R.V.Cards sa...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig bok Elizabeth, lekkert pyntet i så delikate farger!
Ha en fin kveld!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Christina C. sa...

SPECTACULAR work, Elizabeth!!! Superb coloring....a most beautiful project!!!!

Cathy Lee sa...

Awesome notebook cover, Elizabeth. Tilda looks gorgeous and boy does she look like she is going to blow away. It is windy here today so I am feeling a little like your Tilda. Lovely scene and all the pretty details on your book are fun to look at.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Alex H. sa...

That's an amazing project! Great colours and papers and embellishing and... ahhhh.. just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at SSP challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Vicky sa...

This is gorgeous sweetie love your colouring hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Marita sa...

Rett og slett nydelig, og en fantastisk fargelegging♥.

Klem, Marita

Christy sa...

Oh I loooove this!!!!! :) :) The colors are muted, but still manage to be stunning! WOW :) Thanks for joining us at Anything but a Card! :) :)

Julia S-W sa...

Just gorgeous! Love the muted autumnal colours and the image is adorable. Your colour work is superb and I love the embellishments that you've combined to complete your wonderful notebook.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Anything But A Card and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
Juliax

Magda sa...

I realy love this notebook Elizabeth!
Your inside page is very beautiful!!!
It will be a very nice present!!
Lovely regards
Magda

Norma sa...

Elizabeth, your notebook is fabulous. Wonderful scene you've created. Beautiful colouring of the images. Love the soft colours. Terrific job on the masking.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamping Pixies.
Hugs,
Norma

Teresa sa...

Really love this fab book it's fantastic! Have a great week, hugs Teresa xx

Jess sa...

Such a gorgeous fall colored project! Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card!

~* Jay Jay *~ sa...

Wonderful book and gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining the SSP challenge.

Jay Jay

Åsa aká Scraphorse sa...

Ja, vad säger man!?? Helt underbart!! Och färgläggningen är perfekt som alltid!! :)

Thanks for playing with us at SSPC!